It’s true. Sometimes therapy can be a royal pain in the ass! There are times when it can feel frustrating, painful, slow, and uncertain.
There are times when you'll feel like you're traveling through new terrain but unsure where it'll lead.
There are even times when you'll find any excuse to not go - any excuse at all.
But do you know what sucks even more than therapy?!
- Having the same relationship problems day after day, month after month, and year after year when it does NOT have to be that way
- Suffering alone and feeling like you have no one to turn to
- Taking advice from well-meaning but completely misguided friends and family in place of getting the real help you need
- Letting your relationships suffer needlessly because you haven't put in the care and attention that will yield the rewards you want
- Going through life making poor decisions and drifting from one unsuccessful relationship after another because you haven’t yet learned your own self-worth and true value
Yes, it’s true. There are times when therapy sucks. But there are also times when it is powerful, eye-opening, and transformative!
Times when you’ll be incredibly grateful and proud for making the investment in yourself and in your relationships. Times when you really enjoy the process and even have fun along the way!
And times when you can’t imagine getting through the messiness of life without it.
Relationships are hard. But changing them doesn’t have to be.
When you’re ready to take the first step, I’ll be here. Whether you need couples therapy or individual therapy, help is just a click away.